- Established in 1999 in Switzerland under the name AMT SA, the company has gained prominence as an integrated transport and logistics provider, primarily within the oil & gas upstream sector in Africa, and consequently diversifying its service offering to multiple industry sectors.
- AMT SA is headquartered in Nyon, Switzerland.
- The company was acquired by Privinvest in August 2017. Privinvest is a global player in the domain of shipbuilding and related technologies with state of the art facilities in France, Germany, Greece, United Kingdom, and the United Arab Emirates. It has served more than 40 countries, built more than 2,000 vessels and has a workforce of 2,500 people.
- Today, AMT SA employs over 800 personnel in 15 countries and had revenues of around 200 million Euros in 2016.
- Located in the shores of Lake Geneva, our office serves both as the head office for our group activities as well as the center of operational excellence in support of our clients’ global projects.
- Our teams possess an in depth knowledge and expertise in managing and coordinating international transport and logistics solutions for clients in various industries.
- We provide a global customer follow-up approach, with key account management structure for the entire supply chain coordination coverage in order to meet our customers’ requirements, uniquely qualifying us as a one-stop-shop 24/7 logistics service providers.
- Integrated Management System tailored to comply with International standards designed to meet specific Oil & Gas industry requirements.
- Dedicated corporate, regional and local QHSE organization responsible for managing and ensuring a coherent approach.
- Trace Certification of our agencies
- Best practice Policy and procedures